Friday, November 25, 2016

blog 14

Mindful Thoughts


Audible actions can otherwise be referred to as noises which promote a calming sensation. They free the mind and allow someone to focus and concentrate while being free of stress. They are important to relax the mind and break free from the daily stresses of life.

Image result for langer

Lalling refers to a stagger in your speech, it may be due to a disability or just a difficulty to pronounce words. A phoneme is two similarly spelled words that are pronounced differently. The elements of sound distinguish what word is trying to be portrayed.
The term Gestalt relates to something newly introduced. It may relate to a factor that may influence something more than planned.
Metaphors are always left to the audience to interpret. Yes anyone could write a phrase and intend it to mean a certain thing but in the end it is all up to the audience.
Postman comments on the over and under achievers explaining how there are several categories in which someone can be "smart" in. Some kids are book smart like me while others are common sense smart. It is funny because typically those who are book smart struggle in the common sense aspect of things.
On a daily basis I try to map out the territory of what I am actually going to do with my life. I don't know where I am going to end up but I just try to think hard and plan it out so I can be successful. It is actually terrifying because I have no way of telling how it will end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment